In no particular order...
#1 Going to the Hallmark museum. They have an entire floor that is free for kids to create art using the scraps from Hallmark cards. Afterwards, we went to a restaurant where a remote control train brought us our meal.
#2 Gliding on a Venetian style Gondola down a Kansas City river. We joked that we must have looked like sister wives to passers by. After the boat tour, we dined on the patio at the Cheese Cake Factory. It was shear craziness with five kids under five! But also lots of fun!
3. Going to a Halloween Bunko night with Jamie and her friends while Leo watched our kids. They were all so nice and it felt good to laugh so much!
4. Feeding local livestock. Along with keeping us very well fed, the Sagebins make sure the animals of Missouri don't go hungry. The kids had a blast feeding buffalo, goats, and fish throughout the week.
5. Jamie dragging me to the gym almost everyday. That girl kills it in the group classes. I also was able to go to her Piloxing class that she teaches. My abs are still sore. She does a great job!
6. Sunday dinner. Leo and Jamie made us a delicious grilled dinner. Steak, chicken, Brazilian rice, gourmet salad, and baked squash. I wanted a take out box to bring back to Texas!
7. Taking the kids to pick out a pumpkin at Carolyn's pumpkin patch. We ate the most delicious pumpkin spice donuts on a hayride. We were completely dusted in cinnamon and sugar. It was heaven.
8. Visiting the church history museum where I saw the actual location of the Garden of Eden.
9. Going on a hike and soaking up the sun and fall leaves with the kids.
10. Spending so much quality time with such a great family. Me and my kids adore Jamie and her kids. She is such a help and has a hilarious sense of humor. I always learn a lot from her and love her like a sister (wife:)!