Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Clearing Off John's Camera Card...

Usually John's business trips seem to be all work and no play...planes, trains  and pipe mills but on his last trip to the UK he was able to take a Saturday to see the city...










This is some of what John sees on his trips.  He just told me what this is but for the sake of keeping this simple... it is equipment for a pipeline they are laying in the Black Sea.  
I showed these pictures to James and he said that this is a transformer.  Now he thinks his Daddy is not only Batman, but he builds giant robots too.  Our superhero!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the city but mostly I loved seeing John!

Cathy G said...

Did he travel with a friend or did he have to ask alot of people to take his picture for him! Very brave! Love the pictures though! Good that he takes time to see the city when he can! Can't wait to see you! Almost here!

jessica&john.com said...

He travels with a really nice Chinese guy named Mark who helps take lots of pictures:) I am so excited to see you too Aunt Cathy!!!

ColleenDown said...

I was wondering the same thing!! I love the pictures. Please tell John to keep doing this, it really spices up my "single view" life--I love Addie and Sharon's yard but really, you can only see so many birds in one season!

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue regarding this article at this place at this blog, I
have read all that, so at this time me also commenting
at this place.

Have a look at my blog post ... cash advance loan cash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...