Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break at the Bayou...

When the Azaleas bloom at Bayou Bend it is beyond belief beautiful!  There is no way for my pictures to capture phenomenon of the bright fuchsia flowers.  It really is the prettiest place I have ever been and it gives me so much joy watching my growing children explore the garden paths.  
Grandma Gregory bought Rissy this pretty Easter dress.  She received lots of compliments.  


Grandma, Ash, and Annie are here for their spring break.







Cold lemonade and cookies was served on the patio.


I hope we spend many springs at this little slice of heaven.  
Tonight, my mind is full of flowers and my house is full of family.  Two of my favorite things:)  XOXO, Jess

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Well it is almost like being there--almost. Texas seems to burst out into Spring--we take a much more long, winding route in this neck of the woods. Beautiful family, beautiful flowers, beautiful daughter--I will look at this several more times today! Love you!

John said...

Fun day with family in a beautiful garden with my beautiful wife. Thanks for capturing the memory.

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Wilkes said...

Wow! So pretty (the garden too!)

Anonymous said...

James and Rissy look so grown up here! And you are one radiant and gorgeous pregnant girl! I'm almost glad we were never preggers at the same time! Too much for me to live up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...