Monday, April 27, 2015

Living Wild and Free...

Last week James and I slept in a tent in the backyard.  It was all the fun of real camping (dirt, stars, birds singing in the trees) minus the stress and mess. 
These are the song birds outside our upstairs window.
I woke up to the sweet smell of honeysuckle growing up our fence.  It was marvelous!  
One of Tommy's first words is bird.  He LOVES balls and has the most contagious smile.  
This goldilocks is always on the go.  She makes us all smile with her constant costume changes.

When we were about to fall asleep James asked me to tickle his face and sing to him.  He said my singing makes him soooo happy.  He made his mama's day!
I can't seem to get enough of the open sky lately.  That is where my spirit soars!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! <3

Steve Down said...

I was going to say wow! But Heather already said it. Double Wow!

Love you all,

Dad
Grandpa
Steve

John said...

Great photos of the kids and the baby birds. I foresee this post is going to be a favorite of the kids in a future blog book. Also super fun mom willing to sleep outside.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...