Sunday, February 3, 2008

Soooo much snow!




Living on the side of the mountain gives us beautiful views of the valley and A LOT of wind and snow. Even when it doesn't storm snow drifts bury our drive every morning. I am just a picture poser here. John is the one that gets up every morning before work at 5:30 am to clear our drive for work. Ah, so responsible.
Let me tell you though, there are some serious advantages to living on the hill. Church was canceled today just in time for the pre game super bowl show. I think John is starting to like Utah more everyday:)

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

It was a "Giant" snowstorm :)

Cheryl said...

You have a blog!!! I just found out today. You're awesome and I finally get to know what fun things you two are up to. I love to see what experiences other people are having outside of my culdesac. However, there are still ties that bind; I've shoveled more snow this year than any year since we moved here. But because mine would be working photos (and I look scary), I'm glad you just look so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...