Friday, February 29, 2008

Accessorize Accessorize Accessorize





Most days this winter I've been clad in a scarf, hat, and baggy sweater. It has been great; it saves me some serious time in the morning, I'm finally warm at work, and I deep condition my hair under my hat. I must admit it has been getting a little out of hand lately and when John said I am starting to look like a "cat lady" I decided it is high time to start living one of my core values, accessorizing! According to my style bible, (Nieman Marcus) femininity is all the rage this spring. Here are some of my favorite finds. Now, all I need is Target to start carrying the knock offs:)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Very cute! I love the bag.

Cheryl said...

Oh, how I wish this talent were genetic! I couldn't accessorize if my life depended on it! Feel free to pass on old accessories to me any time. I'll still appear years ahead of where I would on my own! I love you and your style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...