Monday, November 17, 2008

M*I*C*K*E*Y M*O*U*S*E


Once Upon A Time....


There was a girl who was grumpy and sad because of life's "Cruella DeVilles"


Just as she was about to give up hope, her handsome prince took her away to a magic kingdom...
My Hero!

It was two full days of Hakuna Matata and feeling like a kid again.
I'm pretty much convinced that a trip to the happiest place on earth can solve just about any of life's problems. I think I need to make a Disneyland savings jar for emergencies:)

There was pampering...
Hallelujah for Hotwire! Only $60 a night for a super nice hotel. Sleeping mask, aromatherapy, and a cd that plays relaxing wave sounds included!

And lots of adventure...
Like being stuck in the Pinocchio ride when it broke down, so exciting! And trying to find our way home through the fire closed freeways..kind of scary. Every time we go there are more fun rides. We loved the new Woody 4-D ride! Such a blast!

After the trip they were both revitalized and ready to get into the Christmas spirit.
And they lived happily ever after!
The End

10 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, to pick up and leave spontaneously. That is SO fun. Seems like things get so much more complicated with kids... so take advantage while you can!!! I am so jealous. I need a Disneyland break!

Ams said...

Love the blogging Jess. You are so fun. I'm glad that you got to get away. I was in Disneyland last year with the fires so I completely feel your pain.

LiNdS said...

Jess you do the funnest things all the time! No fair! I guess if you work hard you get to play hard. You are so cute!

Abbie&Trevor said...

You always have the funniest blogger. You too are little World travelers and seem to have the best and most deserved fun. It was so fun to talk to you today. I can't wait to get together for lunch and catch up more.

Chelsea said...

Wow girlfriend! You are constantly traveling! I am so jelous, just so you know I am vicariously living my exciting life though you!! You look terrific in all the pictures.

Cheryl said...

I loved the blog! Watching you relax and rejuvenate somehow rejuvenated me too. I've had a few Cruella Devilles in my life lately too, but you made them better. I'm glad you had so much fun!

cathyg said...

Another great Disney love story! It was fun to see you today. We have to get together more often!

The Hansen Family said...

How fun! Take me to Disneyland!

Heather said...

I'd say the emergency Disneyland fund should be part of everyone's emergency preparedness!

CoLiE-O said...

i havent been to disneyland since i was like 8. i really really wanna go there with stanton!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...