Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am sleeping with the maybe future pres!





Irritation! Frustration! I am really sick of work right now. I need a moment to breathe and to blog:) Inhale... Exhale... Okay...
Here are a few pictures from my friend Alison's Halloweentastic party. I decided she pretty much throws the best party in town! John dressed up like Obama and I was a devil- his adviser... or opponent- I'll let you decide:)
On Halloween I arrived home from work just in time to take down our 4th of July decor. I am such a Halloween decorating hypocrite (see earlier post). And, I think I'm turning into the witch on Hansel and Gretel (minus wanting to eat children). I really wanted to lure lots of kids to my house this year. I even bought the large treats and that didn't do the trick. Next year I am thinking bubble tape or cell phone candy.
I loved all of your kid's costumes! I am so impressed with all the wonder moms I have as friends.
Okay-I feel much better:) Back to work!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Well, if you still have candy I'm sure Drew and Isaac would be happy to come reprise trick or treating.

Cheryl said...

Heather stole my comment! My second comment, though, is that I just want to look as cute as you as a devil. You looked great! And the party looked like lots of fun.

The Vreelands said...

You are too cute! We have to get together soon. I believe you left your devil spear at my house.:) I am so glad you had fun. Isn't Halloween the best!

cathyg said...

way to go John and Jessica-great Halloween Spirit! Stock up on decorations this year at half price and you will be ready to decorate next year...my favorite part of halloween decorations is that I don't have to dust because Halloween is all about cobwebs, dust etc.

CAMI said...

I wonder if the future pre knows people were dressing like him for Halloween.
I am so jealous you went to Hawaii! Not fair!

Audrey said...

I'm sorry work stinks. Just keep venting and we will listen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...