Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Haunting!


  I am loving the Halloween trends coming out this year!  Skulls, black crows, candy corn,  so many ghoulish delights!  My favorite decorating ideas are those you can do with a few odds and ends from home, a little spray paint, and an inexpensive trip to Target.   I think I am going to make these candles for a center piece on my table.  I am such a fan of fall decor you can eat!

Simply SKULLTASTIC!  Check out Z Gallerie and the Pottery Barn.   They make me want to be a rocker so I can decorate my house with these year round.

So much haunting to do... so little time.   


Need a door stop for trick-or-treaters?  This one is absolutely wicked! 



6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm not so much a fan of the skulls. I don't have much rocker blood in me. But I might steal a couple of your other ideas. They are really cute. Oh, and we've considered making a gingerbread house decorated like the annual family haunted house..unless you've decided to do the real thing in your basement!

Romney said...

Those are way cute decorations! We had to move all our fall/winter decorations down to Orem in order to make room for Jocelyn. Of course I finally have some time to decorate and I can't! Maybe next year!

ColleenDown said...

I am going to quit surfing and lurking and go get out my box of decorations this very minute. Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

I feel inspired. Everyday I tell the boys when we get our jobs done we can get out the Halloween stuff. I think we'll get it out regardless today.

Anonymous said...

great decorating ideas! I loved them all...ok, not partial to the skull, but loved the rest! I loved your description of the legs...wicked! I do have my decorations out, some things from the past didn't make it, but I have found some cool new stuff I like too! Thanks for sharing!

Audrey said...

I love the cute ideas. All of our Halloween decor is in storage in Dallas so I think I will try out the ideas you can eat, so I don't have to worry about where to put it until next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...