Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hanging In There Until I'm Hanging Ten...Hawaiian Style

This month my life has painfully paralleled the movie The Devil Wears Prada and Extreme Makeover-Home Edition.  I have been working soooo many hours trying to get the South Jordan Noah's building ready for grand opening.  I am exhausted and have come dangerously close to a nervous break down about 20 times.  I finally have a few moments to breath so I am looking for a plane ticket out of here.   John left  for Maui with his Bro last week and I have been desperately trying to wrap everything up ASAP so I can go meet up with them.  I am crossing my fingers that my next post will be of me laying on the beach sipping a pina colada.  
I am so thankful for everyone's blogs!  They allow me to get my girlie time in and catch up with my friends after being with construction dudes 24/7. 
Anyway, till next time... ALOHA!

8 comments:

Dale said...

Could you hang that picture just a little lower?

Ams said...

Jess, I love keeping up with you too. Hang in there, Hawaii is not that far in the future. I miss you.

Cheryl said...

I will hold you to that post with a pina colada. I'm watching for it, babe! And for anyone reading this who hasn't seen the newest Noah's, Jessica did an amazing job!! Way to go, Jess!!!!

Kadie Kinney said...

I hope you're in Hawaii right now. Like you said on my blog, I'm probably the only one who understands the magnitude of what your job entails. But you've been amazing and I hope you're working on your tan now! :)

Audrey said...

Keeping in touch is great, I do have to agree. I just came across a picture of the "Girls of POC" the other day. And I just thought of all the good times! Miss you.

LiNdS said...

Jess even though you are stressed you manage to look beautiful! What's your secret? I can't wait to see pics of you in Hawaii, we are going in February. We need to go to lunch soon... we'll talk when you are less busy!

Laura said...

Good luck with all the projects! I am so jealous -- MAUI?!? Have a ton of fun!!!

The Hansen Family said...

Keep up the good work! You'll be in paradise in no time! Hope you have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...