Friday, October 24, 2008

Work Hard. Play HARDER!


Hallelujah, I made it to Maui! Just in time to spend a few days with John's bro and his wife before they left. The vacation was pure BEACHFUL BLISS. Not too much R and R but it was a blast. We snorkeled, hiked, swam, drove to Hana with my honey, and ate some delicious food. I am posting Too Many Pictures but, hey, I am going to need to revisit this post often in the coming cold winter months. This picture pretty much describes me when it was time to leave. I am hooked on Hawaii like a prawn on a pier and John had to drag me off the beach to get me home. Mahalo to Maui, you are just what the doctor ordered!


Our first black sand beach.

John described the ocean best when he said snorkeling was like swimming in a fish tank at a Chinese restaurant.

We hiked through the Bamboo Forest. Spectacular! Right when I thought it couldn't get any better... there was an amazing waterfall at the end.



So Sexy!


I am paddling in case you were wondering. John was:)


Soaking up the sun in my SPF 45. My dad would be proud!

We saw lots of turtles... John saw lots of turtles. Me... just one. Too busy working on my tan:)

Align CenterTim and Catie. So cute. They are now bloggers too. Check them out!


Breathtaking waterfall that was at the end of the Bamboo Forest.

The fish was To. Die. For! Just another reason I need to move to the beautiful islands of Hawaii ASAP.


11 comments:

Romney said...

Jess! I am TOTALLY jealous! I have never been to Hawaii and probably won't have the opportunity to visit for a while, but until then, I too will refer back to this post often just to remind me of what I've got to look forward too! I'm glad you were able to make it out there after all your hard work on the new Noah's which I hear is awesome! P.S. We need to get together soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks like an awesome trip, Jessica! You deserved the break and I am so glad you had a great time! We loved Noah's, you did a great job! You are so talented, I love seeing your finished projects!

Cheryl said...

Wow! That's all I can come up with right now. My jealousy meter is registering pretty high right now - especially about the turtles you saw. But at the same time, I'm sure happy for you. That was a well-deserved vacation, and I'm thrilled you had fun!

Ams said...

Jess, it sounds like you really needed that. Well I am so glad you got the getaway. The pics are darling. When is it time to start planning NYC?

Warner Fam said...

Jessica- I am so glad that you were able to meet up with your husband. You so needed that. I can't wait until I can go to Hawaii and taste a little bit of paradise. I hope all is good. I love you girl!!

The Hansen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What beautiful pics.
We didn't end up going to the cabin. I haven't been there in a while. But we will for sure let you know when we go! We'd love to meet up!
-Linds

Abbie&Trevor said...

Oh how I miss Hawaii. You two are just the cutest couple. I love all of the fun pictures. You definetly deserve a good break. Im glad that you had so much fun. It's time for another girls lunch.

CoLiE-O said...

wow. looks like you had a blast! i have never been...i am so jealous!

Unknown said...

I'm SO jealous! You look beautiful!

Audrey said...

I want to be there!

Laura said...

Wow. What a vaca! I am so jealous! Looks like so much fun!You are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...