Monday, December 8, 2008

It's official. My cougar hubby is crossing over to the dark side! We just found out that he was accepted to the Masters in Chemical Engineering program at the U.
I was the first to open the letter because he wasn't home so I was able to see what a few of his core classes will include...


Multi-component Mass Transfer
Fluid Mechanics
Thermodynamics
Chemical Reaction Engineering

*DREAD* My head hurts just thinking about them. All I know about science is OPPOSITES really do ATTRACT! Thank goodness so our kids will have someone to help them with their math homework.
Anyway, I am very proud of my smart hubby and I don't think I will even mind being starving students for a little while:
)

8 comments:

cathyg said...

Good luck John and Jessica! The good thing is now he can love whichever team wins the byu-utah match ups!

Heather said...

So, it's back to being full time students for you? Fun, Fun!

Heather said...

Congratulations too!

Romney said...

Congratulations! We are going to be poor college students for a few more years too! Isn't it fun?

Cheryl said...

I feel so stupid! I'm surrounded by a sister working on her masters degree, an MBA nephew, a soon to be dentist nephew, and now a masters in chemical engineering??? My life revolves around trying to explain multiplication to a third grader. Anyway, congratulations, John, and I'll try to look past that U of U part!

The Vreelands said...

Congrats...that is great!

ColleenDown said...

Follow the football and you will never go wrong. I will never be so naive though as to think that you will become a Ute. Go OU!! National Champs. (Starving students--I sort of doubt it;-)

Laura said...

Good luck! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...