Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree


For the second year my mom and aunts did a tree for the Festival of Trees. This time, four generations were involved. It took almost the entire day to set up, but these gals are such a good time it went by in a jiffy. I am so thankful we are all such good friends and I can't wait to continue the tradition.

If I had an extra 27 G's this tree would be in my living room this Christmas. If you saw it, I'm sure you would agree. Outstanding!



Tonight we we went on a big group date to the see the finished products. Here are a few of us posing by one of my favorite trees. Sandi (in the middle) introduced me to John back in the day. Anyone know any hotties? It has been my goal ever since to repay the favor.


This is what John is doing right now as I blog. Watching the OU game that he tivoed so lovingly so we could go on our date. Such sacrifice. He was blessed. They won and will be in the national championships. GO Oklahoma!

4 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

I have been on the Festival of Trees commitee for the last three years. Im surprised that I haven't seen you. I decorated a tree a few years ago. I had so much fun. It's good to know that all that hard work is going to a good cause. Lunch next week??? I get home on Wednesday.

Unknown said...

jess, love the pics! your tree looked so beautiful! your mom and heather look so good! tell your family i send my love!

Laura said...

Fun! I love the festival of trees! Looks great!

ColleenDown said...

Thanks for posting, for decorating and for helping us carry on the tradition

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...