Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby's 1st Photo shoot

Here are some of baby's first pictures. I can't stop looking at them and showing them off! In the middle photo it is striking a pose sucking it's thumb. I can't believe how it has sprouted in just a month. Fabulous!
The doc says it's a really active little thing- John says, taking after my side of the fam:) However, active has not described me this past week. We started watching the show LOST when I feel too nauseous to leave the house. There are about 100 1 hour episodes and it is about the slowest moving scifi soap ever. I am too deep into it to turn it off, so I think I am just going to get lost in being lazy with my hubby and enjoy the last few months of just the two of us, the kitty, and the couch.

9 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting!!! Ultrasounds are so great. We have watched "Lost" on DVD too... it just goes on and on! It's quite annoying, but like you said, you just keeping watching them! :) Yes, do enjoy your free time now! :)

Heather said...

Isn't it amazing how it is just a perfect little baby even so small. He or she is beautiful.

I was almost tempted to start Lost last night after talking to you. But I resisted--for now. Maybe I should save it for a future bout with morning sickness.

cathyg said...

Congratulations! The first time you see your baby is awesome! Some of us didn't see them until they were born! Glad things have changed! Enjoy the couch time, it will end soon enough!

Warner Fam said...

He/She is so cute!! I am so excited for you!! Lost...oh it is a love/hate relationship for me. It sure is slow on answering my questions but I can't turn it off. Tyler and I are hooked!!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Isn't that the best experience ever!!! I have all my ultrasound pictures all lined up on my fridge and am still amazed at the little baby growing in me. Enjoy your lazy relaxing days.

Our story said...

I love those pictures.I am so excited for you.I am addicted to lost.I gave up one season but had to get back into it.

Lindsay said...

So cute! And isn't that incredible! We've come so far in technology over the past 25 years.
Yes... Lost IS addicting. If I would have found the other DVDs I would have kept it up. good luck
Hey, we'd love to get together with you guys! I feel like I haven't seen you or Heather in the longest time. When are 'yall available?

Summer said...

Hey Jessica! It's Summer. I was looking at Laura's blog and saw your blog on it. Congrats!! I am so excited for you!! Do you guys know what you are having yet? Well I just wanted to say hi and tell you I am so excited for you guys!! Talk to you later!

Cheryl said...

I'm just smiling for you! It's awesome on every level!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...