Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's blooming at our house today...

This is how I spent Earth Day... becoming one with it:) e.g. all over my house, clothes, hair, etc.
I did a couple design consultations, the flower arrangements, and bouquets for a young bride in Draper. Here is how it all came together. This was quite the undertaking for a sick and tired pregnant lady. Thankfully, my mom came to my rescue half way through to help me finish, clean up the mess, and carry the huge arrangements to the car. THANKS MOM, you saved the day!



12 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous. You are so talented.

cathyg said...

Way to go Jessica! Everything looks gorgeous! You do have a gift!

Unknown said...

you are incredibly talented. i wish i'd have known you did these back when i got married :)

Suzi said...

They look great! You really are so talented.

ColleenDown said...

There is no place I would have rather been. Your talent feeds my soul! (Maybe I should remarry Dad just for the flowers)

Romney said...

Those are beautiful Jessica! You are amazing! If only I had your talent!

Abbie&Trevor said...

You talented little lady. It all looks so beautiful. You make me want to get married all over again.

Chelsea said...

Trophy wife was way too generous!!! lol Absolutely beautiful flowers!!! Did you do the cake too?

Warner Fam said...

Can I say....TALENTED!!...will you do my wedding..oh wait I am already married. Just know you will do my childrens weddings. Hope you are doing well.

Cheryl said...

Wow! That's all I can say is Wow! I'm so glad the weather was good to showcase all that beautiful work. I loved the cake. I may have to steal that elegant design!

The Vreelands said...

Wow, you are amazing!!! Are you feeling any better? When do you get your ultra sound? Let me know if you need anything.

The Vreelands said...

okay...sorry I read this entry before I saw the one about the ultra sound. I am so excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...