Sunday, July 19, 2009

Missing our Bunny


Such a sad week! We had to put Bunny down because she was hit by a car:( I had no idea loosing a pet could hurt so much. She has been a huge part of our lives this past year and has seriously been like our baby. She was such a pretty, sweet, curious little kitten. Here are a few of my favorite memories from the short time she was in our little fam.

I think she would forget she was a cat and would sit on the couch and lay on pillows like she was a person instead of a kitty. I love the look on her face in this picture. She is like, Oh brother not the camera again:)

The vet said that small petite females are the hardest for him to put down because they stay playful like kittens. I agree! She was a year old, but she still had so much energy and personality.

I used to say I got her because she was the perfect accessory to go with my furniture. Her eyes were so big and blue they made me
jealous, and her hair was as soft as the finest Italian furs.

Every night Bunny would come in to get her cuddle on. She was always down with getting a deep tissue massage. When she wasn't getting enough attention she would pat our face with her paw or nudge our hands until we gave her our undivided attention.

Bunny LOVED the great outdoors. Whenever we would work in the yard she would follow us around wherever we went. My favorite memory was when the three of us would rock on the porch swing at night before bed.

Bunny, we are going to miss you so incredibly much! I hope you're having a blast being collar free in kitty heaven.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica! I'm sorry! I had no idea. I'm sure she will LOVE kitty heaven!:)

Josie

Chelsea said...

I am so sorry to hear that! She sure is beautiful!!! I had such a hard time when Moxy was put down, I suggest you do a little retail therary.

love chels

Laura said...

:( That is very sad. I am so sorry. Pets are such a part of a family. She was so pretty!

Lindsay said...

Oh I'm sorry Jess! That must have been so hard.

cathyg said...

I think that losing a pet is the biggest reason I don't have them! (Ok, keeping Clark alive and breathing is another good reason!) I am so sorry for you! I am glad you have your baby to get ready for to help you feel better!

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry you guys. I totally know the feeling!

ColleenDown said...

You made me cry again!

Ams said...

Jess, I am so sorry. Do you remember Cosette? Our Dog...it's so hard.
On a positive note you are so pretty and look gorgeous in that picture with her.

Our story said...

I am so sorry.She is such a pretty kitty.

MOLLY said...

hey jessica, didn't know you had a blog... or a cat. but i'm sorry to hear she passed. you are a very cute pregnant person! looks like you're having a good summer. thanks for bein my vt. you were great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...