Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glammin up the Kitchen

As expected, my spring fever decorating bug came a knockin' mid February. I fervently obliged with project:revamp kitchen:)
I bought these handy dandy stainless steel stickem tiles for less than a tank of gas! John lovingly gave up his weekend to apply the tiles and frame out our kitchen window.
It totally shined up the place and revitalized the Rachael Ray in me enough for my next DIY, project:learn to bake better cookies:)
The drapes and rug came from World Market. There is so much color packed in that store right now, just a stroll down the aisles will shake your winter time blues. Click here for fabulous coupon ($10 dollars off $30 expires 03/14).

And, while I'm on the subject ....Liberty of London debuts March 14th at Target! Can't wait!!! (Dearest Kimme, So sad you don't have a Target in Canada:( Which is another reason why you NEED to move back to the states ASAP! your loving bff, Jessica:)


I know that practically everyone of my friends has a little DIY project going on. So..Please post pics:)... b/c who doesn't looooove a good makeover story?!

11 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Whoa, looks great-especially since I haven't made the five minute trek up the hill to see it in person. Every time I see the new Target commercial, it puts a smile on m face, it may make me a Target-girl. So my question what is DIY? Fortunately, thanks to my homeboy, Jose, I too can participate in all the Springtime festivities!!

jessica&john.com said...

lol:) a diy is a do it yourself project. I don't really come from a linage of diy-ers so I had to google it when I first heard it too:)

jessica&john.com said...

*lineage:)

ColleenDown said...

Excuse me! And what lineage do you come from? HIO-hire it outs, JDDI--Just Don't Do Its, THWI--To Hell With It. DIYTHIO-Do it Yourself then Hire it Out. LTLWI-Learn to Live With IT. CJGD-Call Jessica Gregory Design!!

cathyg said...

I love your kitchen Jessica! Thanks for helping me, I will let you know how it turns out!

Britney said...

L-O-V-E those tiles! They give your kitchen that WOW factor in just one different change. And I love how you framed your window too. So cute!!

Isaac Family said...

I love World Market! I need to get over there and do a project myself! Not everyone is a pro like you though. Looks great!

Romney said...

Jessica it looks awesome! I can't wait to have a place of my own one day so you can come help me with fun DIY projects! P.S. I loved your mom's comments!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Looks fabulous!
I am now officially inspired to tile my back splash!

Karisa Hadlock said...

I am so jealous that you have your own home to glam up. One glorious day, when I have my own home, I will be a knockin' for tips on ways to add some flair. I love the backsplash!! Nice job!

Our story said...

LOVE it.that looks awesome and would have been so much easier and cheaper than our tile backsplash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...