Monday, May 6, 2013

Thoughts From A Really Nice Weekend...

Some of the things I love are faith, family, nature, and Fridays...
I am most relaxed when my son is having a play-date with a chimpanzee. 

We have to take advantage of any impromptu dates.  When the kids fall asleep in the stroller we pull over for a picnic and parent talk.
I've turned into my mother...spending my fun money on flowers and planting them while my babies play half dressed on blankets.

Fruit and veggies are my caffeine.  Endorphins are my drug of choice.  Chocolate keeps my calorie count in check.    
Our yard is all summerized.  As I sat on the porch swing I thought about how I wish some family would fly in to enjoy my hard work and homemade cooking...Hint hint:)  XOXO, Jess

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Well, just thank goodness we can fly through cyberspace to see this--I need to go to the zoo-it has been too many years! It would be much more fun planting flowers today if I had babies sitting on blankets watching me.

Heather said...

i wish I could fly in! But at least you will be flying here soon. Wish you could bring summer with you.

Chelsea said...

Your salad looks yummy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...