Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, I'm in Love...


 Today was a good day.  The kids and I took our morning walk around the temple.  Seeing all the beautiful Tulips inspired me to spruce up my own beds.  So we took a trip to the store and along with the plants we also bought a popcorn machine.  Rissy and James love being outside and the weather has been perfect.  After planting the afternoon away, we took a hot bath and then popped and ate three bowls of popcorn.  John came home and we read books and baked homemade pizza.  Now I am relaxing my baby bump (that feels like popcorn popping in my belly).  I am feeling very content tonight.  I am so thankful for family, flowers, and photos of the two.





2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

With pictures like these, I don't think we are living on the same planet!! They are beautiful though and make me love your Friday too!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the weather in Texas is so much less wet than the weather on this island! Pretty pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...