Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Our Sleep-Over at the Sea...

 Our friends, the Sagebins leave this Saturday so we've been soaking up as much time under the Texas sun as we can.  This time we left our hubbies at home and headed on a mini vacation to Galveston.  Our kids get along famously and I adore Jamie.  How they will be missed when they move!


 Jamie said, only Utahans would be at the beach on a cold day like this.  Ha ha.  So true.









For how much time we have spent together this last year it is crazy how few pictures I have of our fun.  This trip I was determined to take along my camera.  It is incredible how many friends we have met here in Houston who have moved away over the last couple years.  We are always sad to see friends go, but I know we are better to have known them and our friendships will last even though they leave.  Trying to put a positive spin on all this.  Next week I am going to have post play-date depression:( 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

So fun and so sad--this reminds me of when Barbara Carter moved away and I was soo pregnant! It is a part of life that you never get used to. I am glad I got to meet Jamie!

Unknown said...

Ah man. You're last paragraph made me ache to back in Houston going out for a walk in the park. I remembered the day you told me you were pregnant! Such a great memory! I'm grateful for your friendship!

And what a fun weekend. You take beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

how fun! Rissy's hat kills me. so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...