Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Girls in Pink Dresses

There were visions of sugar plums at our house today.  I am teaching a free pre ballet class for Rissy and her friends.  She is constantly twirling and dancing around the house, I thought it was time for some more formal, (not so formal:) training.  I mostly just want to live my dream of being a professional dancer.  Plus toddlers in tights are just too cute! 






 John's Grandma Nan gave me these beautiful doilies when we were there over Thanksgiving.  I love their intricate details and will always treasure them.  They remind me of southern snowflakes.
I am glad I have a little girl to dance with and pass down my family heirlooms to.  Rissy brings so much sugar and spice to our life and she is a blessing to our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Soon Rissy will be ready to see "The Nutcracker". Merry Christmas.

Aunt Claudia

Heather said...

Oh I love it! Charlotte and I want to come dance too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...