Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Here Comes The Bride...

My friend Jacqueline got hitched last week.  She didn't have a photographer so I stepped in.  A wedding this precious and pretty needed to be documented!  I'm glad I did.  It was a fun day and Jackie and her family were so gracious.
Her kids were adorable.  I was so impressed with all the detail of her flowers and decor.  
Jacqueline and her new hubby were baptized last month.  I hope we can repeat this day next year when they go to the temple.  
Ha ha.  I haven't been to a wedding for awhile.  I was cracking up at all of the iphones. 
Jacqueline and her family are from Belize.  I love their island style.   
Far left is my good friend Joi.  These ladies are both a breath of fresh air and I am so glad they go to my church! 

1 comment:

John said...

I wish I was able to participate in the fun day. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...