Monday, January 14, 2008

My First Blog

Hello fam and friends. Let me tell you, it has been a long hard road getting here. First of all, I've been blogging constantly in my head ever since Heather started her blog last summer. It has kind of felt like when I was in elementary school and I would pretend I was Bob Ross and a T.V. crew was filming my life (I think I chose him because of our similar Afros). Every time I would perform a task such as the dishes or coloring a picture, in my mind I would explain every step as if I had an audience. The last few months I've been narrating my thoughts as If I were writing a blog. It started to became a little annoying so I finally decided to have Heather set me up on E blogger last October. However, I realized we didn't have a working camera and I am not eloquent enough for an all word blog (I guess that is why I was a visual comm major :) so for several months my blog sat empty.
Then, for Christmas John accessorized me with everything I would need to document our lives together. There was just one last road block of a couple of frustrating nights trying to figure out why my pictures were all posting upside down. But, thanks to my smart hot hubby I am now ready for my first blog ever.
If we had sent a Christmas card, which I didn't (hopefully next year), and I let John pick the picture,which I probably wouldn't (to avoid looking like an OU apparel catalog), this might have been it.
Since we were too excited to wait at the Gregory house, we opened our Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. That gave us the morning after going to my families to head down to Noah's to play racquetball, Nintendo Wii and ice-skate. We left before the crowds came to go sledding and ended it with my family over for dinner and a movie. It was an eventful and memorable Christmas!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great first blog! I'm glad that John is more tech savvy than I am and the pictures are all on straight. You'll have to let me know what you did

Dave said...

John, Good job on the pictures. I would have stopped reading your blog if all the pictures were upside down. You should ask for a raise. Well, maybe I'll leave something really insightful on future blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...