Monday, January 21, 2008

Sun Valley Serenade



I used to relish banana splits until I figured out what I really loved were the bananas. Last week John had an engineering conference in Sun Valley and I discovered something else... I thought I loved boys from Idaho, but it turns out what I really loved was the state. It was gorgeous and the ski hills were divine! The sky was so blue and the Sun Valley Hotel was amazing. It was filled with a ton of old Hollywood history.
A few highlights were a romantic sleigh ride to a cabin for dinner and swimming at night in their outdoor pool. I am definitely going back there someday!

1 comment:

ColleenDown said...

Just had to let your know that I am lurking around out here and loving every minute of it. You should be in travel and tourism!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...