Monday, January 21, 2008

Opposites Attract


"He watches sports
She likes to ski
She stays up late
He hits the hay
His type is red
Her type is blue
But she loves him
And he loves her"

This is how we have spent a lot of our winter so far. John is one devoted football fan and he loves all the action in HD!
I am trying to make up for a lost ski season since last year I was a little tied up with Noah's. If anyone is looking for a ski buddy, I am available!

This is my favorite view on earth! I took this on New Years day on the top of Snowbird Ski Resort. Whenever I want to go ski on Sunday instead of go to church I think about this view. It makes me put on my church clothes and go and worship our Savior for the beautiful mountains and my health to be able to ski them.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love your blog! You are such a great writer! Maybe next winter I won't be pregnant and can go enjoy that view with you. Do they have any green level hills down from there?

jessica&john.com said...

Thanks sis! Watch, next year when you're ready to ski I will be the prego one. We should ride the tram up there this summer.

ColleenDown said...

Even the view from the cross country hills takes your breath away!

ColleenDown said...

I hope your pregnant! The more the merrier...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...