Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Andy's New Crib

My mom decided to make two connecting rooms in their house "Andy's apartment." So last weekend Andy and I went shopping for new bachelor pad decor. He now has his own living room, dining space, private bathroom, and bedroom. If you want to visit, just ring his door bell. He will grab you a Propel from his fridge and whip you up dinner in his new microwave.


Sorry ladies, he has a girlfriend.


My two bachelor bros hanging out on Andy's new couch. Zac is the next Ty Pennington. He has an eye for a design and is always there to help out on all my decorating projects.

7 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

What a little cutie! It looks like he has a great little bachelor pad, I bet he loves his own space.

Cheryl said...

Having seen the bachelor pad in person, I have nothing but kudos for all the designers involved. What a great spot for Andy! Way to go Jessica and Zac for sharing your talents to benefit others!!!

Warner Fam said...

I want to come see Andy's new bachelor pad!!

Chelsea said...

Love the colours! tell Andy I say Hi!

CoLiE-O said...

jessica- i came across your blog through marci's. hope you dont mind. i love andy..tell him hi. whenever (and i am not exactly sure why) i pass your old house on hidden valley, i think of andy puttin the cat in the microwave. i love that kid....so full of life!

LiNdS said...

Jess that just made my day! I miss Andy so much. You guys live so close, I really need to come and say hi. Please tell Andy I said hi. Show him my blog so he remembers me! I am jealous of his pad. Very nice choice of decor. I will call Zac next time I need some decorating advice. :)

Romney said...

I love Andy's little apartment! It's probably nicer than ours! You guys did a good job decorating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...