Saturday, April 19, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that:

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in forever! It seriously took me a plane ride, two different buses, and a ferry to make me slow down enough to write a post. I am on Vancouver Island visiting my BFF (with no phone service:) so I will take this opportunity to let you know a few of the things John and I have been up to on our Saturdays.

John's parent came to town to visit from Oklahoma. When they come, John's mom loves to fix him all his favorite foods. It was heaven not having to cook all week. Above are pictures from the Easter tabernacle performance at temple square.

John won tickets at work to the Utah Symphony, Video Games Live performance. I wore my boots, but jeez, no one told me to bring my sword! P.S. Does anyone have an old school nintendo? I have been craving mario brothers ever since.

This group takes away your blues! Last week John and I went to Vegas to see the Blue Man Group. This show is MUST SEE! I start laughing whenever I think about all the paper at the end (you'll just have to go to find out:) I've decided John can't ever go to the eye doc. He always insists on sitting on the front row because that is the only way he can see. The theater is a whole new experience without binoculars!

This is my kind of camping! John ordered a new tent online and was too excited to wait until the winter thaw, so we camped out in the living room. My vote is we keep it an "indoor" tent.

3 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Thanks for giving Lindsey my blog, it's fun to stay in touch again after all these years. Call me when you get back, I am excited to see how your trip went.

Camille said...

Jess! Call me if you are in Seattle, I will totally come see you!

Warner Fam said...

I love how you and John camped out in your front room in your new tent. Tyler and I will have to try that sometime!! Hope you are having fun in Canada.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...