Sunday, April 27, 2008

O Canada! O Canada!

John spent a week and a half in Tulsa for work and to visit fam, so to speed up time (and to keep me from redecorating) he bought me a plane ticket to visit Kimme. It was a week filled with face masks, chick flicks, girl talk, shopping, and lots and lots of laughter.
Check out Kimme's room above, she is a design rock star!

Here is the view from Kimme's parent's porch. I could sit out there all day!

Kimme with her wonderful hubby, Chris.
I am soon to be an "aunty!" They are expecting their first baby (a boy) in August.

Apparently, you can still eat Sushi when you are expecting. Just not the hard core stuff. Fantastic news for a someday prego sushi lover!

Vancouver is like Utah on steroids. They have the ocean, Whistler, and a huge metropolis city with lots of shopping. You could surf, ski, and visit Sephora all in the same day.



Kimme's sis and my friend, Chelsea, is such an amazing woman! She is single and has 4 kids under 4! Chelsea, you are great "mum." You have the sweetest kids ever and I wish you were closer so I could baby-sit.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thank you for your sweet post about moi! I wish you lived closer too, not only for the babysitting but for friendship. You are awesome and will be a wonderful mum, you are so good with kids. Rylie still talks about going to the mall with Jessica.

ColleenDown said...

O.K. I want to go to Vancouver. Wait, I think I want to live in Vancouver. Should the elections go south in a few months--whatever that means. It is nice to know that Canada will be such a beautiful option.

Cheryl said...

I just want to live your life 'cause your blog has included some pretty fun activities of late!!! I miss my traveling days. I'm just happy to see that someone of the next generation inherited some gypsy blood like I inherited it from my mom.

Abbie&Trevor said...

It looks like you had so much fun. And the area you stayed in looks absolutly beautiful, Im a little jealous.

Isaac Family said...

Hey Jess! I'm glad you "snuck onto my blog" so I could keep in touch with you too! Looks like life is great! I'm gonna keep my eye on you...

LiNdS said...

First of all, you are so beautiful in your pictures! I love the dark, long hair. I miss you! How do you know Kimme? That is so cool she is having a boy in August, you need to hook us up! My little boy is due in September. Sounds like you had so much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...