Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lift House Ladies


Every few months I gather with a bunch of women all brought together by a cute little ski shop called The Lift House (a tourist hot spot where wealthy East Coasters come and buy $700 animal print jackets that the locals make fun of). Anyway, I "worked" there while I finished up school at the U. Pictured above from left to right is Maddy- this girl's ski turns are beautiful. Mandy- Ski shop matriarch and owner. It has been in her family for like 40 years! Jerry-a hilarious grandma who has been working in the industry since the long wooden ski days-I miss her therapy sessions as we worked. Kristen-(in green) I met this amazing lady through my mom's good friend Lisa. They both fly refueling jets in the air force. She let me live with her a semester and I convinced her she needed to come work at the ski shop a few days a week to meet cute ski guys. The next two girls are my replacements after I decided to grow up and get an adult job (tear). I love these dinners. They are filled with yummy food, tons of funny stories, and just the right dose of girl power to keep me motivated until the next meeting of the ski shop sisterhood.

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I can't believe you dined without me. I am not sure how you would have described my amazing ski form though, if I would have been in the picture.

Chelsea said...

Ahhhh! So cool, I work with a man named Mehron, he is my at work therapist! I still go into the salon once a month to get my updated therary sessions.

CAMI said...

Hey Jess,
Its Cami (smith) . How the heck are you I found you on Lindsey (orems) Blog. I think the lst time I saw you was in provo- wow! How are you!
Ps I am jealous you went to a American Idol Concert!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...