Sunday, July 6, 2008

That's It! I'm starting a new fashion trend:)


Last night on our way to the Gateway I looked down and screamed "WE NEED TO TURN AROUND AND GO HOME..... I AM WEARING TWO DIFFERENT SHOES!" Before we left I was trying on one black and one brown heel to see what one looked best with my jeans... I guess I got a little distracted.
This would be funny EXCEPT, this isn't the first time this fashion faux pas has occurred. During the 2002 Olympics on a date to the N' Sync medal ceremony I put my feet up to rest and I discovered I was wearing one boot and one penny loafer. So embarrassing!!
John said it would be a sign of my self- confidence to not go home and change, so I took on the challenge. Two hours of shopping later I can now tell you the the black shoe is much more comfy!!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Only you could pull it off!

Chelsea said...

First of all the shoe on your right foot with the strap up the middle is scrumptious and second-very funny!

Cheryl said...

Everything about that story is fabulous! You for being a good sport, John for seeing beyond your shoes to what he really loves about you, etc, etc. I love it!

Dale said...

How do we know those are both your feet?

The Vreelands said...

This is one of my worst nightmares!!! But seeing as you lived through it I guess I am less scared about the whole thing now!

P.S. We DO need to hang out again sometime soon.

Isaac Family said...

That is so funny! They both look really cute so I would have to say you definitely pulled it off!

Aubrie West said...

That is hilarious. It is things like this that make me love you even more. Just another wonderful reminder of the Belmont days.

Tiff and Griff said...

Thats hilarious we all need a challenge like that sometimes....Cute blog by the way.

LiNdS said...

Jess,
This is laugh-out-loud funny! I thought this type of thing only happened when you were senile and blind! Hee hee! You are so cute. And at least both of your shoes are to die for!

CoLiE-O said...

i hate it when that happens. however, i bet you still looked hot!

Anonymous said...

jessica, you are halarious! u wanna know what is so funny? when i first saw the shoe picture i was like "cute shoes!" had NO idea they were different till i read your entry...haha! it could happen to anyone! or maybe just me and you (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...