Monday, September 8, 2008

Andy's Sexy Construction Photos.



Wow, I seriously like to post this month.  I am just soooo dang tired from work lately and blogging makes me feel somewhat productive as I totally veg on the couch for like three hours.  Yeah, for real. sad.  I think I need a clocky to help me get up in the morning.

I just posted these photos to Andy's facebook.  He is so popular! I have to live vicarously through him b/c he has like 2 new friend requests a day!  Feel special if you are one! Lately, he has become pretty picky who he "allows" to be his friend.  We are chilling because John is out of town and we are thinking about going on a hot date later to race go-karts. 

 Above are some pictures of us posing in my hard hats last week.  How do you like my very PINK hat my work bought me?  I am such a pink advocate EXCEPT in this situation.   I never wear it and everyone asks why I don't when my coworker wears hers with such pride.  Whatever.  1st, it doesn't go well with my skin tone, 2nd, don't we stick out enough on the job sight without looking like Contstruction Barbie?  3rd, it totally says Mrs. G all over it!

Does anyone know if Romney has had her baby yet?  I want to know asap no matter what time of day.. or night! So pleeeaaase keep me posted:)  


4 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

I love the pink hard hat you sport it so well. You brother is such a doll... It looks like you have had a fun Summer when are we going to plan dinner? Probly after Lind's baby.

Dale said...

At least you wouldn't be killed on the jobsite like I would if I wore the Construction Barbie hat.

Cheryl said...

I like the clocky! Daniel definitely needs one of those!

Anonymous said...

okay, can i just say that i miss andy!!! he is so adorable! I love the picture of you two in the construction hats...i want one (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...