Saturday, September 6, 2008

Okay Okay, I will blog our Labor Day camping trip already:)  I seriously feel so hard core!  We camped 2 nights in the rain at Timpooneke campground and it was the best!  We hiked to the Timpanogos cave, played card games, roasted lots of mellows, and enjoyed the prettiest campground ever!   Thanks to our smart husbands rigging up a tarp we stayed relatively dry as we ate and cooked. 
 This slide show is annoying.  It took forever to post and it is so small it doesn't show how INCREDIBLE ADORABLE my nephews are.  Honestly, how are John and I supposed to compete!  Anyway, I can't wait to go again next year.   
P.S.  Dave, sorry you can't win me in Poker!  Maybe if you put some mula on the table you would be more motivated:)

4 comments:

Suzi said...

I loved it!

Cheryl said...

I'll second the thought that you were at a truly beautiful campground. I love it up there. I'll also give you oodles of tough points 'cause it didn't just rain those two days, it rained about a year's worth for Utah, it seemed. Way to hang tough! And, as for competing, I can't wait to see what adorable children you two produce! Love ya.

Warner Fam said...

It looks like you had a great time. We should do that sometime next summer!!

ColleenDown said...

So I don't know whether to be relieved that we weren't invited or sad that we missed it. Thank goodness for the blogosphere so that we can at least pretend like we were there (from the comfort and dryness of my office). It is a beautiful spot but let's not tell everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...