Sunday, September 14, 2008

Friday Night at the State Fair


We had a fabulous time at the State Fair with Lindsay, Brian, and their soooo cute baby Brayden!  We did it all... petted a cow, won a cow, ate a like a cow.  It was pretty much an "utterly" perfect night!  

We gorged our selves with gyros, cracker jacks, dippin' dots, and pig ears.  Are you still on for the gym Aunt Cheryl?  I am going to need it!

Our hubbys played a few carny games


John and Brian paid two dollars too much to see the world's largest gator.

Linds and I pretended to win best in show.

 Great Night.  Thanks Lindsay and Brian!


4 comments:

Abbie&Trevor said...

I love to read your posts, you always make me laugh!!! I haven't been to the state fair in years it looks like you had a blast.

Cheryl said...

But did you try a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich??? And did John win any of the carny games to give you a gigantic stuffed animal to have to decorate around????

CoLiE-O said...

jessica, you always look so gorgeous! i cant believe andy remembers me. tell him "hi" for me!

The Hansen Family said...

Jess, we had so much fun with you guys! It was a blast! Thanks again for going. You guys are awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...