Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today is Bigger Than Christmas for Andy!


Happy 24 Birthday!
I Love You Because........
You are a dancing rock star at any party, in the kitchen and in the car.
You'll go run boring errands with me if I just buy you a milk shake.
You're such a sweetie to your girlfriend Tuana.
Your randomness cracks me up... ( You love WWF, Mama Mia, and old ladies).
You hate long hair and want me to get a pixie cut.
I love all the millions of messages you leave on my phone each week.
You asked for the new Circus Brittany Spears c.d. for your birthday.
When we played America Idol last week you said I was horrible even though I let you go to Hollywood.
You know 5 people wherever we go.
You are terribly stubborn and won't get on a plane even to see grandma, or to go to Disneyland.
You have a billion c.d.s and movies that you're always willing to share.
I can tell you any secret and you won't tell a soul.
You are passionate about pedicures as much as I am.


I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY BRO!



10 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Thanks Jessica and Happy Birthday Andy!! Your mom would be so proud to know what a fine young man you have turned out to be.

Heather said...

Ha Ha. I remember Christmas morning when Andy woke up and said, "Whoo hoo, now it's time for my birthday."

Happy Birthday Andy, and Whoo hoo, my birthday's next!

Romney said...

Happy Birthday Andy! We all love you too!

cathyg said...

Jessica, you are a great sister to Andy! He is lucky to have such a great family! Thanks for always posting fun blogs! Love you!

Kadie Kinney said...

So this has nothing to do with Andy's birthday, (although I do like the collage) but thank you for your comment! I'm scared/excited/ecstatic so it'll be a crazy next couple of months. The nursery will be a challenge since we rent and I can't paint the walls, but I have some ideas. :) Anyway, I hope all is going well with you and John! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Abbie&Trevor said...

I love that sweet love you have for him. For some reason you made me tear up a little. I blame it on being pregnant. But from the time I did meet him he seemed like such a special guy. You are lucky to have him as a brother.

Tiff and Griff said...

He's the coolest I know.

Ams said...

Happy Birthday Andy...I miss seeing you around!

LiNdS said...

Andy happy birthday!! I miss you buddy! Jess I love this list of things. I am sure it was difficult to narrow down all the great things that make Andy Andy. Tell him I said hi, happy birthday, and I miss him! This post made me tear up. What a special person!

Audrey said...

I love you Andy. Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...