Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jessica's Pregnancy FACTS


9 months is a LONG time.

9 months flies by! (insert nervous face)

I can't drive our honda anymore b/c my humongous tummy hits the steering wheel and keeps my legs from reaching the clutch.

I appreciate my mom more than EVER and how she did this 7 times!

My sisters are my BFF's.

Among other things... I like to cook, clean, and greet John at the door at 5:30. So 1950's, but I love it.

I have a secret life I lead at 3 am with Jimmy Fallon, then abc news up to the minute, and most recently my waffle maker.

I miss shopping for clothes..but...shopping for baby things is so much better.

All my decorative pillows that John thought were ridiculous have gotten some major use (picture one propped under feet, laptop, arms, behind back, head... AND they are more comfy b/c they are stylin':.. just saying).

I automatically have loads more in common with all my friends who are mama's. It is amazing how much I can talk about labor, babies, and pregnancy!

John is a very good husband-FACT!

Food is sooooo yummy :) Cravings rock my world...and bubble baths.

I feel super blessed to have had hardly any back pain. Especially since I had major back surgery when I was 11.

I love reading the pregnancy calender every Sunday with my hubby. Check out our last week.

When you only fit into 2 outfits you do lots less laundry.

I miss high heels *sigh*
I want, no NEED the new strappy style that makes your feet look like they are in some strange torture device.

Feeling James move in my tummy is better than any big paycheck, a new outfit, skiing, and almost anything else.

Everything baby, actually pretty much anything makes me cry! The pixar movie,
Up, made me sob.

I heart the gospel, and going to church more than ever.

I gained 50% of my normal weight while pregnant! I will be needing my Turbo Jam videos I loaned out back in a few weeks;)

Life is precious, treasure everyday with loved ones.

I have some outstanding friends, fam, and ward members!

A couple weeks ago a lady asked me how many babies I am having and was completely shocked when I told her only 1. My doc said she has a very untrained eye AND untrained social skills. ha ha...:)

I LOVE meeting John for lunch after my Dr. appointments.

The picture I just took above makes me appear LOTS smaller than I really am. Maybe when John gets home I will take a more painful realistic one:)

11 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE the prego pic. You are SO cute. And don't worry -- you'll loose the weight you gained in a snap. It always falls off much more quickly than you'd expect. I loved reading this post. I'm just so excited for you! :) And yes, that lady who asked you about the baby is totally dumb -- but, don't worry 'cause I was asked that too -- just days before I had Dallas. People DO lack social skills! Good luck with everything!

Dave said...

I'm sure you'll fit back into your old clothes if Heather doesn't wear them out. Maybe we should spring for some new ones in a few months.

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaac Family said...

Jess! You are the cutest thing ever! I am so excited for you to have your little one. Oh, and I LOVE the name James! You are going to be such a good mom. We really should get together some time. Seriously!

Laura Sellars said...

You are an amazing writer Jessica and will be an amazing Mom! I am so excited for your little family!

The Vreelands said...

I am so excited for you. Being a mom does make life a lot more meaningful somehow huh? You do look great!

Heather said...

Every time the phone rings my heart does a little jump thinking it might be you with news. I can't wait to meet little James. You look fantastic, and your writing almost had me convinced that pregnancy is fun. Ha Ha, I know better than that, but it is worth every bit and more. Dave is right, we will need to take you on a shopping spree to make up for the clothes that are not in the same condition as when you loaned them out.

MOLLY said...

fact: i should be watching conference right now, but was too intrigued by your cute post to just take a quick glance to see if baby is here. i love that picture and you look great in real life too!! i love stylin comfy pillows too. in fact: i need more of them!

Chelsea said...

I am so excited to see your little bundle!!! Hang in there the best is yet to come!

cathyg said...

I love your pregnancy facts! I was trying to think of what I would add...but I think you covered it all! It's been fun to see you the last few weeks and I can't wait to hold your baby boy!

Erin and Daryl said...

Jessica you are so stinkin cute. You made me remeber the time's I was pregnant. Its a crazy ordeal. If it makes you better I started to cry over a commercial because someone else was crying....ha ha, I'll never forget that. I love the whole pillow idea...isn't being pregnant AWESOME! I'm so excited for both of you guys. Its crazy how one little baby can change your life and outlook on things. Everything just kinda seems more familiar in life. Anways, I love you jessica and i love to get together with you and your new family! We should do dinner or something. I'd love to meet the new addition thats coming your family, oh and I never met your husband either so lets get together:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...