Wednesday, October 7, 2009

James, you should be here by now!

Here is my Outlook reminder that keeps popping up on my desktop. It's official, baby G is moving at a glacial pace and is now LATE! I refuse to dismiss or press snooze until the stork comes a knockin'. I wish there was some kind of UPS tracking number I could look up and see where the heck he's at. Until then, I will keep waiting, and try to pass the molasses moving minutes with a little post....


Please meet our new friend, Bob. We welcomed this set of wheels into our house this weekend as a pres from my mom. Thanks to my friend, Brooke, for recommending him (I was completely sold on it after I saw her post preggo bod:) It is a jogging/everything stroller with an attachment for his infant seat. I am in love and may or may not of taken him on a little spin around the basement this morning:) Who knew I could be so excited about a stroller??!


Today is also my Canadian friend, Kimme's b-day. She sent me these pictures yesterday of her cute fam and since she is not yet a blogger I decided to share. So artistic and I LOVE the bright colors. My favorite color scheme in the world is the primary colors with a touch of bright turquoise. I hope you have a fantastic day and I can give you an honorary nephew for your b-day.

8 comments:

Aubrie West said...

So sorry Jess! That is the worst.

I am jealous of your BOB. It is the best jogger out there, and I wish we could afford a double BOB. Oh well, I have one that does the job.

Dale said...

Maybe if you used a Mac the calendar would be more accurate.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I was wrong. He didn't come on my birthday!:( Oh well. He will come when he is ready:) haha. GOOD LUCK! and I personally LOVE the BOB. Everybody in my family has one and its AWESOME!:)

Britney said...

OH! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you that he'll show up soon! Best of luck!

Laura said...

OK, so when Dallas was ALMOST late, I resorted to this:
http://acupuncture.rhizome.net.nz/Acupressure/introduction.aspx

Now, who knows if it really worked, but I was willing to try anything! :)

Your stroller is awesome! I am jealous!

ColleenDown said...

Well at least we got another blog out of you. I love Kimme's picture--so artistic. Hang in there--or don't!

Heather said...

I'm sure James is just waiting for when his Sullivan cousins can come greet him. Hang in there!

Thanks for posting Kimme's pics too. What a great picture.

Lindsay said...

Dang... I was thinking you might have had him by now. Oh well.. most 1st babies come late. Join the club. ;) But hang in there! He'll be here and in your arms before you know it!
Cute pics of Kimme, too! (HI KIMME!) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...