Tuesday, January 26, 2010

James waking up


Holla! Holla!~ Last night James slept all night in his crib! This is a HUGE dealio b/c ever since we went to Oklahoma he has insisted on sleeping stretched out (sometimes horizontally) between his momma and dada. Needless to say, not many zzz's were being had at our house. I think I slept better last night than I have in years. Ahh, the little things in life.
Warning... This video is probably only entertaining to grandparents. .. and the end is for my little brother, Jake;)

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Thanks for posting for the grandparents. I got to have my James moment for the day--since you didn't exercise?? He is a man of a thousand faces.

Romney said...

JEssica, how do we know it was really James making those noises at the end and not you? jk He's a cutie! I'm glad he's sleeping in his own bed for you! Did you guys have a hard time getting him to do it or was it not too bad? LEt me know!

Cheryl said...

Well, I beg to differ with you that it was only for the grandparents! I think he's adorable. I really miss those sweet baby days sometimes. Hmm, maybe I should take my camera to Daniel's room and record him waking up in the morning (picture that)......

The Vreelands said...

He is so cute! He wakes up very happy. Congrats on him sleeping in his own crib...that is big news for any mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...