Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Night at the cabin with the whole Down Fam.

Before we left for Oklahoma, we went up to the cabin with my family. I think it was the first time we were all together since last Christmas. We enjoyed some good food, cute nephews, and great scenery....
Trevor made yummy homemade pizza that was gobbled up in minutes!

Life is a bowl full of cherries.. or in this case... a chair full of sullies:)


Not sure exactly what happened in this game, but I think it ended with my dad having all the chips and Trev naked in the snow.

Jake snuggled by the fire with Lucy the dog.


I had a little cabin fever energy so John dropped me off at the bottom of the hill and had me run back to the cabin. It was a gorgeous and surprisingly warm... and it worked... I was ready to chill on the couch the rest of the day.

Finally I have a picture of Zac. That was my goal since this kid is never sitting still enough for a photo op.

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

That was such a fun day. Thanks for capturing it. We really should get together more than once a year. I hope we can print your blog someday. Miss You!!

Chelsea said...

oh my goodness!!! I remember when Zack was the yungest!!!

Romney said...

Looks like a fun time up at the cabin! Hope you had a good trip to Oklahoma!

Cheryl said...

Such fun! Thanks for the awesome pics of my nephews! And I need to follow your example and expend some of that energy! (Minus the baby in the stroller, though.)

molly said...

i am using your new years resolutions since i haven't made any this year! ;) where is your cabin, it looks beautiful there. i bet baby james has changed so much since we last saw him at church a few weeks ago! glad you had great holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...