Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jessica Gregory Design

Yesterday James and I were invited to the Lunch Bunch (ie: group of about 30 of my mom's amigos that meet once a month to make quilts and hygiene kits for the poor while they eat yummy food).
If I do half the good these ladies do in 30 years I will consider my life a success. They are some of the most classy, serviceable, kind Christian women I know and I feel so blessed to be acquainted with these gals. They completely spoiled James with a little shower of gifts and he now has enough loot to last him until he is a toddler!
I didn't take any pictures, but here is my little man this morning with his new goods.

I am back to work doing some part time design jobs. Here is my portfolio of some of my work. If you know of anyone who is in need of a designer, please spread the word:)

6 comments:

Heather said...

L.O.V.E. it! I think you are an amazing designer and an amazing mom. Good work.

James sure came away with a haul yesterday didn't he.

ColleenDown said...

Whoa, that was a haul. I guess we will have to recruit you to help quilt now. Don't book yourself so full that you won't be able to work me in--we need some serious design help here. I will still pass the word though.

Erin said...

Ummm...my house could use some serious help from a designer. Do you do any charity work? :)

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

Wow Jess. I am so impressed. I love all of your design work.

The Vreelands said...

Wow he did get spoiled. You are a great designer! I will spread the word.

Michelle Wilkes said...

Hi, this is Dave's sister. I looked through your whole portfolio, and I am SUPER impressed! You are awesome. I remember that kitchen when it was still styling that 70's look. You did an amazing job. Dave says the best part about you is that you always come in under budget! Make sure you promote that because not many designers can say that!
We hope to be working on my mom's kitchen this year- you may get called in for some professional advice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...