Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Long LOST Love is Back!

(invite I sent to John at work)
Due to the Vikings not making it to the super bowl, the season premier of LOST was the biggest event at our house this week.

Welcome to the island

Romantic dinner for two... I guess three, counting James.

"The smoke monster is going to take my baby!"

Because I watched the first five seasons while James was in my belly, I think he was preconditioned to be a fan of the sci-fi soap.

Dinner was cluckity-cluck-cluck good. The menu featured Hurley's favorite, Mr Cluck's Fried Chicken.

We made this ice-cream island disappear faster than you could say 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
The Lost Diary is posted. He sums up my thoughts exactly.
I am liking the alternate reality thing. It is apparent all my questions are never going to be answered so I might as well start making up my own explanations in my head.
I don't really know why I am posting this b/c like 2 of my friends actually watch the show, and every one else is probably thinking I've turned into some sci-fi fanatic. I wish I could blame it on John, but I am way more into it than him. But, If you ever have surgery or something and have LOADS of couch time.. check out the DVDs. Time will fly and I bet it would be even more entertaining on pain meds.

14 comments:

ColleenDown said...

O.K. this explains a lot. I dropped by your house to pick up a shirt for Katelyn and was greeted at he door by the Dharma sign--I could see a jungle theme going on through the window. No one answered. I thought at this point it was just best to slip away and not wonder what could possibly be going on inside :-) Lost/Found--life is never dull at the Gregory's

jessica&john.com said...

LOL, I was picking up Mr. Clucks chicken from Harmon's. Don't worry, no funny business was going on inside. I wanted Katelyn to come to my little party. I am sorry, but Obama moved his State of the Union for the big premier, YW should of followed suit!

Unknown said...

nice shirt you skinny son of a b

Heather said...

You are awesome! I have no idea what a smoke monster is or what dharma means, but I want to be more fun like you.

MOLLY said...

that is awesome!!! you are a TRUE fan, i tried to start watching those, but i LOST interest... i think i'll try again... i've heard it gets better and better! looks like you guys have been having tons of fun and james is absolutely darling!!!

cathyg said...

That looks like an amazing party to watch a tv show! Way to go, Jessica! You definitely go the extra mile!

Tim G. said...

NO WAY! Jessica you are awesome! I laughed because I understood everything...sadly enough. Looks like it was tons of fun! glad to know I have cousins who are also LOST!

Katelyn D said...

I. Am. So. Jealous. I wish that I was that cool. Maybe I can watch it with you guys next week? :)

Aubrie West said...

LOVE IT!!! I wish I was invited. We should have a season finale party together.

Lindsay said...

Oh my... Jess, you are so creative! I love it! And I absolutely love little James' smile in the pic of John holding him! ADORABLE!

Chelsea said...

you are hilarious!!!!!! Does little james ever look like John!! Holy COw! miss ya

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Did you do that!? Your one AMAZING women:) YOur my role model:)

Anonymous said...

love it. we love LOST too.
have you seen jorge garcia's blog?
It's not informative in helping you figure out LOST but he has a funny sense of humor. http://dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com/

Our story said...

I am a huge lost fan too and you are adorable to go all out like that. You are such a cute creative woman. Wish I was more like you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...