Monday, February 8, 2010

Need a little motherhood motivation?

If you have had a day like mine.. (e.g. stuck in the casa with crying baby, hubby at school every night, horrible hair) you will appreciate this post.
My mom inspires me to expand my horizons, not care what others think , and laugh lots along the way.
And if you want one of her books for free, let me know. I will find away to get you one. She has a great writing style that helps you put things in perspective. So add her to your blog list. I promise you will be a better momma for it.

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Boy you can't buy PR like this! I would love to have a few of your young mommy readers-it would motivate me to post more often. As for the books, I have enough for a whole new generation of mother's. ( P.S. I think we need to go shopping for a walker!)

The Vreelands said...

I love your mom! She is an amazing person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...