Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sabbath Morning...


   Here is a glimpse of our Easter weekend (minus the mess:)   I am so happy to be feeling more like myself and back to being headmaster of holiday magic at our house.   I have been reminded of our Savior’s love this weekend with the blooming flowers, kisses from my family, taste of chocolate eggs, and sun shining through the southern trees...













Since this is James first Easter as a big kid (and in case we slept in;), we gave him a line leading from his bed to his basket.  

 
an Easter nest of goodies

This is why we were late to church today.
We hope everyone had a lovely holiday.  Love, Jessica, John, and James.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Beautiful

ColleenDown said...

Love all the pictures-it makes you not seem quite so far away. The phone conversation helped too! With a breakfast like that I would have slept through church and lunch-looks delicious, you must be feeling a little better. Can you imagine tying string to seven baskets--maybe that is why I wasn't quite so creative--logistics! Love you!

jessica&john.com said...

Whatever mom, I stole the string idea from you:). I remember you doing it one year for Heather and I when we were little for Christmas. It is funny I don't recall what was on the end of the string, but I remember following it to a some surprise. You always made things magic when we were young even if we didn't have much mula. You have big shoes to fill! Love you!

Mike and Carla said...

What an Easter. James and John are so lucky to have you. Great pictures.

Cathy G said...

So glad you are feeling better! Looks like James had a great hunt and you all had delicious food! Happy Easter and spring!

ColleenDown said...

Just looking at the pictures again this morning and wanted to say how amazing they are-the grass, the orange hibiscus and the eggs are perfect--you have such an eye-I think we are so used to seeing such amazing shots from you that we sometimes start to take it for granted-keep it up-they really are appreciated!

Heather said...

You are amazing at making things special! What a beautiful morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...