Tuesday, September 18, 2012

About to POP...

 Fortunately/ unfortunately my baby bubble is still holding strong.  Who is to say what is good or bad, but in order to avoid having a second cesarean the doctor gave me a couple stipulations:
  • I have to go into labor on my own (I can’t be induced).
  • My baby can’t be too big.

So now that I am full term with my due date about a week and a half away I’ve started taking steps for project push.  Over the weekend we did a LOT of walking in hopes for some water breakage...















 After our six hour stroll and not a single contraction, I am learning that breaking my water isn’t going to be the “walk in the park” that I thought it would be.   But hope still floats in Houston.  There are lots of parks around here, plus I have a toddler that keeps me on my toes.  And one way or another, sooner or later, this baby will eventually get here:) 

11 comments:

molly said...

oh man, i'm feeling for you. those last few weeks are so uncomfortable. you look great!! i feel like you're having a girl, but i'm no psychic. in fact, it seems like people always have the opposite of what i think so i guess it's a boy, but maybe because i said that, it really will be a girl. haha. either way, you will have so much fun. i love all of your pictures and i'm so happy you keep blogging! it's so fun to catch up with you on your blog! exciting times in your life right now. HAPPY BABY-ING!!! you are beautiful btw!

Britney said...

Good luck Jess! You look so cute! All belly :) Hope she comes soon so that you can avoid the c-section. Best wishes! (Go get a pedi and have them give you an extra long ankle massage).

ColleenDown said...

Maybe it is me!! Everyday I look at my laundry and think, hopefully I will have one more day to finish this! I will really try to get the Nana Nest ready so that this very thoughtful baby can come! Meanwhile, I love the pictures-keep clicking!

Chelsea said...

I like britneys positive girl vibes !!!!!

Chelsea said...

I like britneys positive girl vibes !!!!!

Steve Down said...

I love the pics and commentary! I think of you often. I'm so excited for the big day!!! Love ya, Dad

Cathy G said...

all that walking didn't hurt your photography skills! Still amazing! I remember trying everything when Romney was 3 weeks past her due date!!! I am sure you won't have to wait that long! He/she will be here before you know it! (well, you will know it!) Love you!

lindsey said...

Jess I miss you!! You are beautiful as ever. I wish you would move back. There is one thing that worked for us every time and it is not appropriate for me to write. In fact feel free to erase this post! :) But if you get my drift, then you know what to do girl. Lol can't wait to see the babe!!

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain! The last month is the hardest, hang in there, your dainty little girl will be here soon :) I love the picture of the bubbles that frame John's face perfectly in the background- you are such a great photographer!

Romney said...

Your pictures are beautiful! And you're so cute pregnant! Good luck getting that baby to come! We're crossing our fingers for you!

I read some of your other posts and I just finished reading the books "Watched" and the sequel "Protected" and I couldn't put them down. Super easy read, but intriguing!

Laura Sellars said...

I have been thinking about you so much lately. You are an amazing photographer and mom. I hope the baby comes soon and small. :) Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...