Thursday, September 6, 2012

Forget the political polls, take a preggo poll!...


This is what I heard James exclaim as I walked in the kitchen the other day... “WOW, THAT IS A BIIIIG BABY (his eyes wide-open as he stared at my tummy peeking out of my pajamas)!”  It made me laugh since he is a kid of very few sentences.  It is true, I am getting bigger by the day and there are three weeks until the due date.   I was in the hospital a couple weeks ago for early contractions due to kidney stones, but haven't had any problems since.  So what do you think?  

How big will baby #2 be?  (James was 9.12 and a week over due)

At the children’s museum a stranger came up to me and said matter-of -factly, “You are having a boy.”   I told her we don’t know what we are having and then she said again,  "You are having a boy, I can tell!"  She said it so psychically that I believed her.  If it is a boy his name will be Thomas Lane and we’ll call him Tommy.  Thomas after my Grandpa and Lane after my dad’s middle name.  If it is a girl we are naming her Clarissa Ann after John’s grandma and mom and we will call her Clare or Rissy for short.  Either way, boy or girl, I am so excited!!!

Next Poll:  Will James have a baby brother or sister?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both names are great! Hope your last few weeks aren't too uncomfortable! Love, Aunt Claudia

ColleenDown said...

Whoa lots of voting going on!! You need to post a picture of your made up face...I only have a few hours left to decide...hmmm!

Anonymous said...

the names are adorable :) I think you are having another boy (like mine) and he is going to be between 5-6 lbs (not like mine) and I think the delivery is gonna be a breeze! You are so selfless to share your tempt-u secret! ill be buying mine tonight :)

Cathy G said...

You look great, baby bump and all! Can't wait until I win the prize~

Unknown said...

9 lb baby boy, and I expect you to pay up.

Heather said...

I vote 7-8 pounds and a girl because someone needs to wear all of Charlotte's cute clothes she is growing out of. I saw a similar makeup on an informercial this summer and thought it was pretty convincing. I'll have to try it out when I come visit.

Michelle Wilkes said...

9 lb. 2 ounce GIRL! And I hate when strangers tell me about my belly. They are not God. They have been wrong most of the time too. Plus I think it's creepy.

Abbie&Trevor said...

3 weeks!!! Jess I am so excited for you... By your belly shot you look as straight out as me:) So my vote is a boy and I think you will be just a few days early. I just can't wait o hear all about the details. I will call you soon. Your baby bump is Beautiful!!!

Katelyn said...

I vote 7-8 pounds and a boy! I hope these last few weeks go fast for you! I think that you should call mom and convince her to get the Temptu. I would totally get it, except i'm not rolling in the dough. Hopefully they do the $99 sale again!

Jackie said...

I love the names!! I am hoping for a boy. :) And I am guessing 8-9 pounds. So excited! I will also be saving up for that makeup. I think I will need some lessons on how to use it though! I thought you have just been glowing lately from your beautiful baby bump! I bet it's that and the makeup. You looked gorgeous today at the pool!

lulu said...

wow that make up looks awesome! I'll definitely have to own one of those someday! I watched the bachelorette as well and wondered how emily always looked so flawless! p.s. your baby bump is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...