Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January in Numbers...

John on Daddy duty before he left
39:   Times we used the nebulizer on Rissy.
10:  Days straight John has been gone on a business trip.
1-ish:  Times I washed my hair this week.  EEEk… I am calling it a deep a conditioning treatment.
42:  Hours John spent on planes and trains in Romania and the UK on his trip. 
102+:  Tissues I blew James’s nose with.
3:  Sizes my heart grew taking care of my sick kiddos.
30+:  Calls and texts I made to my mom, sisters and friends when I was about to go to bananas. 
6:  Hours (too many) I spent catching up on the Bachelor.
5:  Minutes it took me to consume a humongous salad my friend Jackie left on my back doorstep.
7:  Boxes of junk I packed up for goodwill when I went on a cleaning spree.
3:  Pictures I took this week.  I felt like having a break, but I am ready to get back to it:)
0:  Medicine administered to either of my kids today.  Rissy is back to being my happy smiley baby!
 Numbers don't lie:)  I have a new appreciation for healthy kids, and all the help my husband is!  Can’t wait to have him come home today!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Rissy has grown during your blog hiatus. I love the pictures with James asleep and Rissy wide awake. I hope you are finally catching a break down there.

ColleenDown said...

Thirteen!! how many days before we will get to see these two in person!! Yeah, Us!!!

Cathy G said...

Glad you can come up and take a breath! I have missed your blogs! Your babies are beautiful! Can't wait to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...