Saturday, October 11, 2014

Gregory's Island...

By the end of our vacation we had once again fully adapted to island living.  Our beach was often so empty I felt like we were marooned on Gilligan's Island...John The Professor, Grandma Ginger Gregory,  my pig-tailed Mary Ann, Gilligan James, and Nana Eunice...I guess that leaves me as either the captain or the monkey:)  


















Doesn't Rissy look like the Coppertone baby from the old commercials.  
  Good bye beautiful Bahamas.  
I heard someone ask, "If The Professor could make a radio from a coconut, why couldn't he patch up a hole in a boat."  If I was him, I wouldn't have tried too hard to leave either:)
We would love to have more friends and family come along and be "castaways" with us next time. Mark your calenders for 2017!

1 comment:

ColleenDown said...

I will be referring back to these posts many times during the coming winter months--so glad they are here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...