Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks.

Soon I will be focused filling my tummy, so today, I give thanks ...
(not in order:)

1. That I'm not a turkey
2. My beautiful baby boy.
3. John and the 957 reasons he is a super dad/husband.
4. Blogs, facebook, web cam, skype- keeping us all connected.
5. My tv friends helping me to burn calories laughing -Jimmy Fallon, Kelly Ripa, Jay Leno, Kevin James... don't judge, I had a 10 pounder and needed some serious couch time:)
6. Prayer, church music, righteous hubby etc..okay, that's three, but same category.
7. Comfy boots still being in style this winter. Hallelujah.
8. Sleeping in until 11:00 on Saturday morning while John and James bond over video games.
9. The yummy food my Uncle Mike will be bringing to Thanksgiving dinner.
10. The whole "damn" Down fam:)

Of course there are TONS more, but in the spirit of keeping this light, I will end wishing you a happy happy turkey day... and if you're venturing out this Friday...Go, Fight, Win:)!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the reminders of all those wonderful things! Happy turkey day to you and all your readers!

ColleenDown said...

And we are thankful for the three Gregory's in our life!

MOLLY said...

i'm thankful for your humor. you write the funniest things in your posts! happy thanksgiving to you all!

CAMI said...

Congrats (late) on your baby boy!

Brooke said...

Hey cute mommie! What is your address?

The Vreelands said...

James is such a cutie. He is very photogenic. I love Thanksgiving and the time it gives us to reflect on what we have been given.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...