Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cousins Gone Wild...

The last night I was in Utah all the Down gal cousins got together. It was a fabulous reunion since we haven’t all been together since the infamous royal wedding and dance video.

We started the night at Spark restaurant and sipped soda martinis spiked with lots of sugar. Then after that a few of us gals got ourselves in a teency bit of trouble. It may or may not have involved a borrowed id, a couple concerts, a close call with the cops, and my cute sister Katelyn getting a good talking to. Something about her being too young to kick it with the college kids. But don’t worry, I haven’t gone off the deep end. All we wanted to do was dance, and it was nothing that wouldn’t have aired on the Disney Channel. Thanks for another memorable night ladies. Letting loose occasionally is the spice of life..But maybe next time we should cool it on the sugar;)

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

A picture says a thousand words... what happens in Provo, stays in Provo!

Katelyn said...

Hahaha! I am still laughing. That was such a good time. Thanks for blogging it!

lulu said...

haha i will never forget that night. i still randomly think about it and start laughing to myself :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog and your pictures! Adorable. I had such a fun time with you gals Thursday evening. I'm so glad you live just down the street!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...