Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hey Hottie in Hamburg (john)....

-James is enjoying all the attention from his upteen aunties and uncles he has here in Utah.
-I really love our new home/life but after spending the evening at our old back door neighbor, Jana's, I wanted to walk back to our old house/life. (It was just for a second or two... is that such a crime:)?
-James might have a future career as an old spice guy (see stallion picture below).
-The kids are literally climbing the walls at Nana's:) He is lucky to have such laid back grandmas.
-Abbie's 7 month old makes me baby hungry starvin marvin! Which might explain why I am eating so much and making a food baby while I am here;)
-James isn't a fan of girly lunches...but his mama is. So he's taking one or two for the team.
Love you sweetie (hope to talk to you soon)


4 comments:

Katelyn said...

I don't even think that I could tell you how happy I am that you two are here! It is like you never left.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! your brothers have mad style and Katelyn and Heather look gorgeous! Wish I could be there to climb your mom's walls :)

John said...

Looks like everyone is having fun, and James and Evie seem like they haven't missed a beat. We definitely had lots of fun and made great friends while living in Draper, but I think I'm about ready to have my little fam back in wonderfully warm Houston. See you soon.

Cathy G said...

Glad I got to see you, too! Thanks for coming for lunch and helping with the tree! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...