Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy With Boys...

My sister Heather and her family are here. This past week we've been busy showing them the Houston sights.  We’ve gone to NASA, The Children’s Museum, the beach, the boardwalk, The Rainforest Café, we tried to go sailing twice (too windy, then not enough wind), watched a movie in 3-d [then I ran out of steam] and they kept going… on a dolphin cruise, the Houston Rodeo, and had a craft day.  My sister has so much more energy than me right now.  James is loving having three other partners in crime to run around with, and I am enjoying some quality sister time.  Now I need to stop blogging and get back to bonding.  Our house is going to be too quiet by tomorrow nightLhow to make gifs

Dinner on the dock of a bay
make gif
Feeding the fish our left-over appetizer


Our weekend in Galveston 
Heather is 5 months prego with a girl!



Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. I wish all restaurants had a huge tropical fish tank to entertain the kiddos while the parents conversed!
Of course there is always lots of delicious ice-cream when uncle Dave is around.  

8 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Where on earth do these sudden cloudbursts come from when I see pictures of all the cute boys--it is just so my mom! Thanks for sharing your vacation with me too! You want snow--I need sand-should we mail each other some? Thanks for letting us know what has been going on this week!

Katelyn said...

I can't believe how cute my nephews are! It looks like you all are having such a fun time. I wish that I could be there! And I agree with mom. I could use a nice box full of sand right now.

Anonymous said...

what cute boys!!! looks ilk fun. Heather looks great!

Anonymous said...

*looks like fun

makana hansen said...

Sisters and cousins are the best! You are sure having loss of fun!

Laura Sellars said...

Wow...when did all the boys grow up so much. I so enjoyed the pictures...thanks for sharing!

Laura Sellars said...

Wow...when did all the boys grow up so much. I so enjoyed the pictures...thanks for sharing!

Romney said...

I finally got all caught up on your blog posts! Looks like you guys had a fun trip to Florida! I hope the morning sickness is getting better! Can't wait to find out if it's going to pink or blue!! I'm thinking girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...